Friday, January 25, 2008

Broke as Shit and Still Buying Weed!

When it rains, it pours. The dude that coined that phrase probably had karma shitting on him like I do.

When it comes to the point that you have to choose between gas (hot water, stove, heat) or paying to get your car out of the collision shop...to put it lightly, it blows. Not blows in a good way either, like you have the bong to yourself and you just toked it up and blew out the biggest hit known to man or your girl just gave you a "welcome home from work" blowjob...but blows like Hurricane Katrina. Blows like a motherfucker to put it plainly.

I am a recreational smoker. Mind you, I can find entertainment in anything I am doing, so I like to be baked. All the time. Being stoned helps me escape from the mundane task at hand (like work, ha!) and it opens my mind and my creative juices start flowing. I smoke when I'm bored, when I watch tv, before I eat (because it makes it taste THAT MUCH better!), before I go to bed and when I am stressed, which seems like all the time lately.

Photobucket

Therefore, weed being my escape, I still buy it when I'm flat broke. I know it's dumb but it helps me forget that I'm broke as shit.


"Let's drink until we don't feel feelings anymore!" - Peter Griffin

No comments: