Thursday, February 7, 2008

I don't have an attitude problem...YOU have a perception problem!

Ok, so I get told that I have an attitude problem by my manager at work (TGI Bend Over and Take it in the Ass Fridays).

Let me say this however, my manager would love to get in my pants on any given day and has told me as much. Now this is my conundrum...I know I might have a tad bit of an attitude problem but c'mon...look where I work. The managers act like us regular employees, yet still try and pull rank. That can't happen if you want your employees to respect you. Also, you shouldn't let your employees know how bad you wanna break 'em off, right? That's what I thought. My question is...is he just trying to say that even though he wants to shag me, I can't always get what I want? Because, let me tell you, I usually get what I want at work. All I have to do is ask, and 100% of the time it works 65% of the time. (Haha, sorry I had to throw an Anchorman quote in there!)

Who knows. Enough of that because my blood is already starting to boil. I don't know how to approach him anymore because one day he gives me attitude and the next it's a different story. Who knows what goes on in the minds of men? I don't even think men know.

For the second part of my post, I need $600 to get my car out of the shop. I am debating asking my aunt for the money. Granted, I have never asked her for money before. I am willing to pay her $200/mo for 3 months to pay her back. I just need my car...like, yesterday. I just have no idea how exactly to approach the subject seeing as I am not exactly as close to her as I used to be when I was younger. Since I moved away when I was 17, all of my sisters continued life as usual while I was stuck in Georgia playing housewife for 5 years. I hate playing housewife, but that is neither here nor there. Apples and oranges even. We'll save that for a later post.

I guess this post is just a little update, not much sarcasm or wit involved, but hey...we can't all be amazing writers ALL of the time, can we? Ok, shut up, you probably can...but I'm only human!

No comments: